Everything you need to know about Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2021
Simply put, Windows IoT Enterprise is the complete version of Windows Enterprise that provides online business manageability and security. So it offers the same familiar management and development tools as Windows 10 Enterprise. Windows IoT Enterprise (unlike Windows Enterprise) includes Windows Defender. This is a feature that provides additional locking controls and functions for your POS and KIOSK hardware. Windows 10 and Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2021 work the same, yet they are offered as separate licenses.
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2021 thus offers LTSC, or Long-Term Servicing Channel. This option has an integrated system that does not require any new functions for a long time. In addition, it provides good and stable support for Windows hardware and virtualization-based security.
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2021 has new “Data Protection” features, such as the new KIOSK mode. This authorizes certain application locks on your hardware system. This ensures a higher level of security for your equipment. In addition, the workload of the IT department is reduced due to the improvement in security.
- Another new feature is Device Guard. This feature uses new virtualization-based security to isolate the Code Integrity Service from the Microsoft Windows kernel itself. For example, service signatures, which have been checked for reliability by the company, can be used.
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2021 offers a 10-year support cycle, Windows 10 Enterprise offers a 5-year support cycle. Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2021 therefore offers a stable platform that receives security updates.
- Microsoft Edge Browser support is included in Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2021. In addition, you can now manage your update experience with update message strings and screen accent colors. There is a new feature called “soft realtime”. It allows device makers to put soft real-time capabilities on devices.
How to download and activate Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2021?
You can download Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2021 by going to a website that offers these licenses. This can be done at Microsoft itself, but you can also request a quotation from Softtrader to get cheap pre-owned licenses. When you place the order, you will be sent a document containing the manual of how the installation works. You will receive an ISO document which includes the download link of the software. To activate the software, the program will ask for an activation code. This code is also include in the document, along with the manuals.
What is the Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2021 lifecycle?
Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2021 support started on July 29, 2015. October 14, 2025 It will end support. This means that the software will not receive new security updates. The software can still be used after support.
How can you get Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2021 licenses cheaply?
Looking for cheap Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2021 licenses? Then you have come to the right place at Softtrader. We offer various software licenses with up to 70% discount. Request a quotation now to see how much it will cost you.
Request a quotation!
Do you have questions? Contact us!
For more information about which Microsoft software and licenses are best for you, please contact us. We are available from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.